VAC was Unable to Verify the Game Session
You're seeing a blunder "VAC was unable to verify your game session" on CS: GO? You're not the only one. Numerous CS: GO players have had a similar mistake happening when they're attempting to matchmake.
This is irritating. You can't join matchmaking due to this blunder. However, don't stress. This blunder can in any case be fixed.
Strategy 1: Restart your Steam customer
You may get this blunder on the grounds that there are some defilement issues with your Steam customer. To fix those issues, you ought to restart your customer:
1) On your Steam customer, click Steam in the upper left corner, then snap Exit.
2) Open your Steam customer once more.
3) Click Steam in the upper left corner, then snap Go Offline.
4) Click RESTART IN OFFLINE MODE.
5) Click Steam, then snap Go Online.
6) Click RESTART AND GO ONLINE.
7) Launch your game
On the off chance that this strategy works for you, you won't see the blunder once more. Be that as it may, if not, there are three more fixes to attempt…
Strategy 2: Verify your game records
The blunder may happen on your CS: GO game in light of the fact that there are honesty issues with your game records. You should check your game records with your Steam customer to check whether that is the situation for you:
1) On your Steam customer, click LIBRARY.
2) Right snap your game (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) and snap Properties.
3) Click the LOCAL FILES tab, then snap VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES.
4) Wait until the procedure finishes, then snap CLOSE.
5) Launch your game. Then verify whether the VAC was Unable to Verify the Game Session mistake's no more.
Check Out: https://techtok.info/vac-was-failed-to-verify-the-game-session/ for more information.